Sunday, April 26, 2009

stranger danger...

ok, so i took a little hiatus...i've completely lost track of days so i'm not going to even attempt to calculate what day this is... new slate... old one not wiped clean, instead, shattered! ....once i completely got out of my routine, my brain had too much fun being a rebellious junkie and piece of laziness so, i've had a long long talk with it...and tony...and it's time for a change. so here's another try, since it's never too late to try again (maybe that attitude put me in this place to begin with, you know 'oh whatever, i'll get back into it again later. it's never too late to try') see what i mean! i can't believe i can even pull a fast one on myself!! ugggghh. so round two. let's start again and see what happens. my new deadline is weekend retreat with tony. so three months. let's see what i can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment