Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what can i say...

{day diez} i've been tired lately since i've been staying up way past my bedtime. although it's been worth it because i get to see tony when he comes home, it's taking it's effect. but i can't let that get in the way. it was a beautiful day and i dragged my legs out. i really have a long way to go as far as being as fit as i can be. but that gives me drive. i just really hope that i'll have the strength and determination to keep it up. i ran 3 miles again. still haven't ran the whole way. the hills, gravity, and my bootay don't mix. i did my upper body workout and when i tried to do the lower body, i couldn't. but i'm going to get there and i'm going to remember this day when i felt 'how in the world am i suppose to do that?!?'

No comments:

Post a Comment